Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Final Harry Potter Adventure



































As most people probably already know, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 debuts this week.  Although I am looking forward to seeing the movie, it is bittersweet.  After enjoying each movie I would savor the moment but took for granted that yes, there will be another one.  It will be odd to see the movie and say ok, thats it.  Luckily there is Harry Potter at Universal Studios in Orlando. My husband and I went on a family trip to Orlando with my parents, sister and family this past April.  We of course used my niece and nephew as a good excuse to go see it for ourselves.  We werent just two adults going to see Harry Potter on our own, although I really probably wouldnt be too opposed to that.  I think the fact that they really like Harry Potter was a bonus.  We had a lot of fun that week.  Enjoy the movie. - P

No comments:

Post a Comment