Friday, July 15, 2011

Biking and Yoga and Cupcakes, Oh My!




This day started about a week ago when I realized that I had to take my car into the shop before I could renew my plates.  Instead of dropping of the car and figuring out a ride to and from work, I decided just to take the day off with a little nudge and confirmation from P that this was a good idea.  The plan was to drop my car off, then ride my bike to yoga class. This was the first time I did the HOT yoga flow class, it was about 8 degrees hotter in the room than the flow class I am used to.  Since this was yoga, and not bike riding or running, I couldn't count on convection to help with sweat control.  It was very intense, but felt even better. I was drenched!  I will have to remember to bring a shirt to change into after the next class I attend.    The yoga studio happens to be very close to the local cupcake shop.  That is what serendipity is.  So, I picked up a four pack of yummy cupcakes and got back on my bike to return home.  On my way I decided to stop at the bike shop.  For safety reasons, as well as general stopping reasons, it was definitely time for me to get more back brake pads on my bike!  I am back at home now watching a movie after a nice bike trip and I do have to say that the first watermelon cupcake I've ever had will definitely not be my last.  Yummy!

I am glad I took the day off of work. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment