Monday, June 11, 2012

I Heart New York

Since it has been a very long time since I've been to NYC, my husband decided it was a good idea to spend Memorial Day weekend in New York City.  Although we only stayed 4 nights we managed to fit quite a lot in.  I made a list ranging from shopping to restaurants to sightseeing, which I suppose are the usual tourist type things to do .  We also met up with some good friends and spent a couple of days seeing the sights with them.

One of my favorite things was renting bikes in Central Park, what a treat.  I also was pleasantly surprised that the Stein Family Collection was at the Metropolitan Museum of Art while we were there.  The variety of art they have in the collection is amazing.  I thought a sampling of some of the weekend photos would give you a good idea on how much we managed to do in a few short days.  Enjoy!  - P

 














































1 comment: