Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oregon

I just took a trip to Portland, Oregon with my sister to visit a friend that had just moved out there.  It was my first time out to the Pacific Northwest, and I was not disappointed!  The city and its surroundings are beautiful.  We explored town and also went on several road trips.  We visited the coast, the high plains, and the mountains.  I can't really pick a favorite thing we did or saw, since it was all so breathtaking, but I really enjoyed the coast, the waterfalls, and Mt. Hood. I think in the four and a half days we were there, we experienced every season.  The views were definitely more spectacular than my camera could capture, you have to go there to appreciate the scale of everything.  -A





















1 comment:

  1. Wow, these pictures are amazing! Now I need to figure out a way to go visit Oregon. Hope you have a great time in NYC!!! I will waiting for pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete