Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Thanks to all the soldiers and their families that have given so much to make the USA so wonderful.  Also Happy "not technically summer but officially summer"!  The weather definitely made it feel like summer - humid and hovering around 90F.  I packed the weekend out with as much summer stuff as possible.  I turned on the A/C and I did a 5k and hiked and biked and ate.  I even spent some time with my family and the new dog (my sister lol).  I saw an ice cream truck jingle down the street, but mom had some amazing dirt for us for dessert or I would have run it down like I was eight years old.  I also enjoyed the sunset while driving home. -A











1 comment:

  1. Wow, it was only a few degrees hotter here today! I'm jealous that you have trees. Looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete