Monday, December 13, 2010

Paris At Home Weekend #2





We celebrated Paris at home again this past weekend with a new book, "Patisseries of Paris" by Jamie Cahill. It's a cute little book documenting many of the more notable Patisseries in Paris. I didn't see the one we most frequented but it is a helpful little book with so many more I would like to try. I also bought a French Press which I thought made wonderful coffee. Our local grocery store was out of regular croissants so we settled for croissant rolls. :-) We also had a variety of cookies although none were Parisian treats but still yummy. My husband also surprised me with a bottle of Chambord and made me a a Kir Royal which I love and rarely drink at home. I think I will have it more often this winter. - P

No comments:

Post a Comment