Saturday, December 4, 2010

...and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

I was just going through my rather small Christmas decoration collection and am very pleased with my discovery. I almost forgot all about these. My sister and I made them, probably when I was about 4 or 5 years old for my grandma. She would hang them on her fireplace mantel every Christmas. They are the twelve days of Christmas made from the plastic melty things. I haven't seen them around since they 80's - do they still exist, I loved that craft? Unfortunately grandma passed a couple years ago, but I am grateful my mom found them when going through her stuff before they sold the house. This is a great time to take a moment and remember those we've lost and the happy memories we've created along the way. Happy Holidays! -A

No comments:

Post a Comment