Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow Run

Today we finally got a chance to go for a morning run in the snow.  The temperature was about 18 F, calm, and sunny when we started out this morning.  A, my husband and I took the opportunity to enjoy the crisp weather and sunny sky.  Since we aren't officially training yet it was more of the chance to get outside and enjoy the weather.  My husband ran ahead but A and I took the 7 miles at a leisurely pace and even stopped to take some pictures along the way.  I think a few people who passed us driving thought it was odd we were out in the cold weather taking pictures of our feet in the snow.  :-)  We did pass a fellow runner as well as some people walking their dogs.  It is nice to see other people out there who appreciate some exercise at any temperature.  - P








No comments:

Post a Comment