Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What would it be like to visit Paris at Christmas?




As much as I love Paris in the spring (I have been lucky enough to experience it twice), I think it would be absolutely wonderful to visit during Christmas. I envision walking the streets with a light dusting of snow, admiring the holiday décor and lovely shop windows. After a bit of shopping I would stop in a bakery for a chocolate croissant and then off to a café to relax, drinking café au lait. I have to say one of my most special nights I spent in Paris was a rainy night at St. Sulpice church. Having said all that, I have planned Paris at home every weekend during the month of December for my husband. Shhh, don’t tell. I bought 4 books, giving him one each Saturday and depending on the topic of the book I plan to add a gift along with it. I also hope our lunch or dinner will reflect a French theme. I will post each weekend as I go along. Does anyone plan silly things like this? Has anyone ever spent their Christmas in Paris? - P

Here are a few of my past photos of Paris in the spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment